How do I remove a teacher from a class?
1. To remove a teacher/co-teacher, head to the Classes tab then click on your Class Name.
2. Click Edit Class.
4. Next, click the 3 dots to the right of the teacher you wish to delete and click Remove.
5. Scroll down to the bottom and save!
How do I add a co-teacher to my class?
1. To add a co-teacher, head to the Classes tab then click on your Class Name. 2. Next, Click Edit Class, then "add co-teacher." 3. Finally, check the box to the left of the teacher's name, click Add, and save! That teacher will then automatically ...
How do I change the primary teacher for a class?
1. Click on the Classes tab then click on the Class Name you wish to edit. 2. Click the Edit Class button towards the top of the screen. 3. If you haven't already, add the new teacher as a co-teacher to the class. 4. Next, click the 3 dots to the ...
How do I edit class details?
Overview Once you have created a class and added students, you may need to make changes. You can edit an existing class whenever you need to add or remove students or when you need to change the class details, such as: Class name Teacher School Class ...
How do I create a new class?
To create a new class, follow these steps: 1. Click on the Classes Tab then click Create Class. 2. The New Class screen will display. Class Name and Icon 1. To name a class, use the following guidelines: Note: If the classes work on a block schedule, ...
How do I delete a class from Classworks?
On occasion, it may be necessary to delete an entire class from Classworks. This may be for one of several reasons, but most often it is because it is a duplicate class. It's important to note that deleting a class removes the class from Classworks ...