How do I change the primary teacher for a class?
1. Click on the Classes tab then click on the Class Name you wish to edit.
2. Click the Edit Class button towards the top of the screen.
3. If you haven't already, add the new teacher as a co-teacher
to the class.
4. Next, click the 3 dots to the right of their name and select Make class owner.
5. Scroll to the bottom and Save!
How do I remove a teacher from a class?
1. To remove a teacher/co-teacher, head to the Classes tab then click on your Class Name. 2. Click Edit Class. 3. If the teacher is the primary teacher, first select a different teacher to be the primary by switching ownership, or adding a new ...
How do I add a co-teacher to my class?
1. To add a co-teacher, head to the Classes tab then click on your Class Name. 2. Next, Click Edit Class, then "add co-teacher." 3. Finally, check the box to the left of the teacher's name, click Add, and save! That teacher will then automatically ...
How do I edit class details?
Overview Once you have created a class and added students, you may need to make changes. You can edit an existing class whenever you need to add or remove students or when you need to change the class details, such as: Class name Teacher School Class ...
How do I create a new class?
To create a new class, follow these steps: 1. Click on the Classes Tab then click Create Class. 2. The New Class screen will display. Class Name and Icon 1. To name a class, use the following guidelines: Note: If the classes work on a block schedule, ...
What are Class Assignments?
Class Assignments, or the instruction students work on, can come from several different places. This article will break down what assignments are, the types of assignments available, and where you can sample/preview instruction to add to assignments. ...