How do I remove a student that is no longer in a class?
Once you have already created a class and added students, you may need to make changes. You can edit an existing class whenever you need to remove students.
To remove one or more students from an existing class, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Classes tab then click on your Class Name.
2. Click the Edit Class button towards the top of the screen.
3. In the list of Students, check the box next to each student you want to remove then click Actions > Remove:
4. Once you've removed the selected students, click Save!
How do I create a new class?
To create a new class, follow these steps: 1. Click on the Classes Tab then click Create Class. 2. The New Class screen will display. Class Name and Icon 1. To name a class, use the following guidelines: Note: If the classes work on a block schedule, ...
How do I remove a teacher from a class?
1. To remove a teacher/co-teacher, head to the Classes tab then click on your Class Name. 2. Click Edit Class. 3. If the teacher is the primary teacher, first select a different teacher to be the primary by switching ownership, or adding a new ...
How do I delete a class from Classworks?
On occasion, it may be necessary to delete an entire class from Classworks. This may be for one of several reasons, but most often it is because it is a duplicate class. It's important to note that deleting a class removes the class from Classworks ...
What are Class Assignments?
Class Assignments, or the instruction students work on, can come from several different places. This article will break down what assignments are, the types of assignments available, and where you can sample/preview instruction to add to assignments. ...
Using Classworks Groups, teachers can easily differentiate instruction for their groups of students based on which domains students need to work on. Classworks automatically groups students based on domain-specific data from each student’s Universal ...