How do I duplicate a class?
1. Click on the Classes tab then click on the Class Name you want to duplicate.
2. Click the Edit Class button towards the top of the screen.
3. Scroll to the bottom and click duplicate class.
4. The page will refresh and a new class, with the same teacher(s) and students will be created.
5. Enter a new name for your class and select a new icon:
6. Add any additional co-teachers or students as desired:
7. Scroll to the bottom and Save! Once saved, you will be brought back to your list of classes where you will see the duplicate class that you just created:
How do I delete a class from Classworks?
On occasion, it may be necessary to delete an entire class from Classworks. This may be for one of several reasons, but most often it is because it is a duplicate class. It's important to note that deleting a class removes the class from Classworks ...
What are Class Assignments?
Class Assignments, or the instruction students work on, can come from several different places. This article will break down what assignments are, the types of assignments available, and where you can sample/preview instruction to add to assignments. ...
How do I edit class details?
Overview Once you have created a class and added students, you may need to make changes. You can edit an existing class whenever you need to add or remove students or when you need to change the class details, such as: Class name Teacher School Class ...
How do I create a new class?
To create a new class, follow these steps: 1. Click on the Classes Tab then click Create Class. 2. The New Class screen will display. Class Name and Icon 1. To name a class, use the following guidelines: Note: If the classes work on a block schedule, ...
How do I add a co-teacher to my class?
1. To add a co-teacher, head to the Classes tab then click on your Class Name. 2. Next, Click Edit Class, then "add co-teacher." 3. Finally, check the box to the left of the teacher's name, click Add, and save! That teacher will then automatically ...