On occasion, it may be necessary to delete an entire class from Classworks. This may be for one of several reasons, but most often it is because it is a duplicate class. It's important to note that deleting a class removes the class from Classworks and does not remove the students enrolled in the class.
When a class is deleted, all data, assignments, and assessments from the class are removed and cannot be retrieved. Print all necessary reports prior to deleting a class.
Delete a Class as a Teacher
1. Click on the Classes tab then click on the Class Name you wish to delete.
2. Click the Edit Class button towards the top of the screen.
3. Scroll to the bottom and click delete class.
4. A warning message will pop up, reminding you that you will no longer be able to access any assignments or assessments from this class. Click cancel to exit out of this action. Click delete to remove the class from your records.
Delete a Class as an Administrator
1. Click on your name in the top right and click on Manage Classworks. Next, click the Classes sub-tab.