How do I add students to a class once it's already created?
New students are added to schools throughout the year, and when that happens, you might need to add them to your class roster in Classworks. You can easily do this by editing your class.
To add one or more students to an existing class, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Classes tab then click on the Class Name you need to add the student to.
2. Click the Edit Class button towards the top of the screen.
3. Click add student.
4. Click on the down arrow to select student grade then click Search.
5. Check the box to the left of the student names you want to add to this class.
If you want to select all students, check the box at the top to the left of "Name"
6. Click add.
7. Once you have added students to the class, click Save!
Note: When adding a student to an existing class, all existing assignments and assessments are automatically skipped for the student. You will need to change the status of the appropriate assignments/assessments from skipped to assigned. Click here for steps on how to do that.
What are Class Assignments?
Class Assignments, or the instruction students work on, can come from several different places. This article will break down what assignments are, the types of assignments available, and where you can sample/preview instruction to add to assignments. ...
How do I duplicate a class?
1. Click on the Classes tab then click on the Class Name you want to duplicate. 2. Click the Edit Class button towards the top of the screen. 3. Scroll to the bottom and click duplicate class. 4. The page will refresh and a new class, with the same ...
How do I edit class details?
Overview Once you have created a class and added students, you may need to make changes. You can edit an existing class whenever you need to add or remove students or when you need to change the class details, such as: Class name Teacher School Class ...
How do I add a co-teacher to my class?
1. To add a co-teacher, head to the Classes tab then click on your Class Name. 2. Next, Click Edit Class, then "add co-teacher." 3. Finally, check the box to the left of the teacher's name, click Add, and save! That teacher will then automatically ...
How do I remove a student that is no longer in a class?
Once you have already created a class and added students, you may need to make changes. You can edit an existing class whenever you need to remove students. Remove Students To remove one or more students from an existing class, follow these steps: 1. ...