How do I add a co-teacher to my class?
1. To add a co-teacher, head to the Classes tab then click on your Class Name.
2. Next, Click Edit Class, then "add co-teacher."
3. Finally, check the box to the left of the teacher's name, click Add, and save! That teacher will then automatically have access to your class:
Once a teacher has been added to your class they will automatically have access to view and edit this class.
How do I change the primary teacher for a class?
1. Click on the Classes tab then click on the Class Name you wish to edit. 2. Click the Edit Class button towards the top of the screen. 3. If you haven't already, add the new teacher as a co-teacher to the class. 4. Next, click the 3 dots to the ...
How do I remove a teacher from a class?
1. To remove a teacher/co-teacher, head to the Classes tab then click on your Class Name. 2. Click Edit Class. 3. If the teacher is the primary teacher, first select a different teacher to be the primary by switching ownership, or adding a new ...
How do I edit class details?
Overview Once you have created a class and added students, you may need to make changes. You can edit an existing class whenever you need to add or remove students or when you need to change the class details, such as: Class name Teacher School Class ...
How do I duplicate a class?
1. Click on the Classes tab then click on the Class Name you want to duplicate. 2. Click the Edit Class button towards the top of the screen. 3. Scroll to the bottom and click duplicate class. 4. The page will refresh and a new class, with the same ...
How do I create a new class?
To create a new class, follow these steps: 1. Click on the Classes Tab then click Create Class. 2. The New Class screen will display. Class Name and Icon 1. To name a class, use the following guidelines: Note: If the classes work on a block schedule, ...