After goals are set, it’s time to get to work! While goals are open, both teachers and students track progress and chat back and forth using the built-in messaging system. Seeing their teacher’s feedback is huge - it keeps students motivated every step of the way.
1. Navigate to the Goal Tracker Tab and use the filters on the left-hand side to narrow down the students you wish to view.
2. At a glance, you'll be able to view the student goal information, the Complete By date, their current confidence level, and the goal color:
3. To view their goal timeline, edit the goal, or leave feedback, click the view detail button.
4. On the view detail page, you'll see a graph showing their goals over time, their current goal and the timeline for that goal, as well as be able to access all their previous goals:
5. To edit their current goal, mark it as accomplished, or not met, click the 3 dots here:
6. In the Edit Student Goal pop-up, make any necessary changes to the goal, goal color, confidence, etc, then click Let's Go!
All updates will be reflected immediately.
7. Teachers can also leave feedback on the student's goal. To do this, within the view detail screen, type in your message and click Post.
8. When a student leaves feedback, the teacher will see a blinking red dot to the right of the student's name on the Goal Tracker Page.
Click the view detail button to see what the student has shared!
9. At any point, teachers can mark a goal as Accomplished or Not Met by clicking the 3 dots:
A pop-up will appear where you can enter in a comment and click complete.
10. If updating the status to Accomplished or Not Met, and a new goal has not been created, teachers can reverse this by clicking the arrow to the left of "Previous Goals", clicking the 3 dots in the top right corner of the goal, then clicking Reopen Goal.
You'll be prompted to add a comment on why the goal is being reopened. Enter in the comment and click reopen on more time.