How do I schedule a report?
When creating a report, you have the option to schedule the report. You would schedule the report when you want the report to be automatically delivered to your email inbox on a regular basis, such as weekly or monthly.
Schedule a Report
1. Navigate to the Reports tab and click create for the report you would like to schedule.
2. Select your students and Report Options, then click Schedule.
3. Modify your Subscription Details as desired.
Frequency: Set how often the report will be delivered to your inbox.
Date: Select the date for the scheduled report to begin (if you selected monthly, this is the date each month the report will be generated).
Time: Select a time for the report to be generated. We recommend the report be scheduled overnight.
End Date: For weekly or monthly schedules, add an end date for when you would like these reports to stop generating.
4. Click add users to select the recipients:
Place a check beside each recipient.
Verified Email: If the recipient shows unverified, you can add them as a recipient, however, they will not receive the scheduled report until they verify their email address.
Click the Add Users button then Save!
View Your Scheduled Report
1. Navigate to the Reports tab and click manage subscriptions at the top:
2. You will see all scheduled reports there.
Manage Scheduled Reports
1. Navigate to the Reports tab and click the button manage subscriptions.
2. Click the menu option to the right of the report you would like to view more information for.
- All Reports: view all reports that have been previously generated.
- Edit: edit the frequency of the report and the recipients.
- Delete: delete the schedule report and all reports that were previously generated with it.
Student Roster Report
The Student Roster Report allows you to view/print student login information. You also have the option to view/print Student Login Cards. Create and Print a Student Roster 1. Navigate to the Reports tab then click Classroom Management in the menu ...
Skills Snapshot Results Report
This report displays mastery of skills based on the Skills Snapshot assessment results as well as on the resulting Instructional Learning Path (ILP). Teachers are able to view the status for all skills on the assessment for an entire class or ...
Student Screener Summary Report
The Student Screener Summary is a parent report for teachers to share information on how students are doing in each testing window. The report provides an overview of both academic and social screening results. Teachers can share these resources with ...
Individualized Learning Results Report
This report gives users the ability to effectively visualize and monitor student usage and results in students' Individualized Learning Paths. Teachers may consider adjusting assignments as the year progresses when more on and above-grade-level ...
Assignment Results Report
The Assignment Results report enables you to view how a class or a student is performing on a Classworks assignment. You can view both the unit activities scores and the final unit test score. You also have the option to view a list of all assigned ...