1. Click on the Classes Tab then click Create Class.
2. The New Class screen will display.
Class Name and Icon
1. To name a class, use the following guidelines:
Note: If the classes work on a block schedule, semester schedule, quarter schedule, etc. then add a designation for this to the class name. For a 1st semester class, an example would be: JacksonP Algebra 1 per 2 S1
2. Click Select Icon. Scroll through the available icons and click on the one you want to use to represent the class.
1. As a teacher, your name will automatically populate as the primary Teacher. If you are an admin, click the "add co-teacher" button to find and select the teacher you are creating this class for.
2. To give additional teachers access to view and edit this class, click "add co-teacher."
3. Check the boxes of those teachers to whom you want to give viewing and editing permission.
4. When you are finished selecting teachers, click the
1. Click "add student"
2. Select the desired grade level and click "search."
3. A list of students who fit your criteria will display.
4. Check the box to the left of each student name you want to include in this class.
If you want to select all the students, put a check before the top box next to Name.
6. If you’ve made an error and need to remove a student, put a check before his/her name in the Student list. Click
Actions > Remove.
7. Once you are satisfied with the list of students in the New Class box, click the Save button at the bottom!
Class Assignments, or the instruction students work on, can come from several different places. This article will break down what assignments are, the types of assignments available, and where you can sample/preview instruction to add to assignments. ...
Overview Once you have created a class and added students, you may need to make changes. You can edit an existing class whenever you need to add or remove students or when you need to change the class details, such as: Class name Teacher School Class ...
1. Click on the Classes tab then click on the Class Name you want to duplicate. 2. Click the Edit Class button towards the top of the screen. 3. Scroll to the bottom and click duplicate class. 4. The page will refresh and a new class, with the same ...
Once you've added a new student to your class, you'll notice they aren't able to see the assignments you've previously given to your class. When adding a new student, by default, they do not see any assignments. Rather than automatically giving them ...
1. Click on the Classes tab then click on the Class Name you wish to edit. 2. Click the Edit Class button towards the top of the screen. 3. If you haven't already, add the new teacher as a co-teacher to the class. 4. Next, click the 3 dots to the ...