During the course of an intervention, it can be useful to record notes that can provide insight into what was going on that week with the student. The note feature allows you to document anything that you might want to keep in mind when looking at a student's progress or how they're responding to their intervention.
*Notes can only be added to those weeks students have completed. If they skipped a week, or have not completed the current week, adding a note will not be available.
To see add a note or see existing notes for a student:
1. Navigate to the Progress Monitoring page and use the filters to find the student you would like to add a note for.
2. Click View Details for a student.
3. Click edit to the right of the CBM weekly data.
4. Clicking edit will open up a box for you to make any notes that you'd like to record for documentation. This could include behavior issues the child experienced this week, environmental issues, etc...
5. Once you have made your note, click the 'Save' button to record the note.
Any existing notes for a student will be available directly on the "view detail" page (step 2):
They will also appear in the student's Progress Monitoring Report: