View overall Individualized Learning instruction completed and
in progress during the specified time frame. This summary of
student work can be used to track time-on-task against goals,
especially for RtI documentation.
This report reflects data for both completed and in-progress work.
Generating the Report
What to Look For
As you read the report, notice the following items:
- The number of students the data is reflecting for each school, grade
level, teacher, or class.
- Are the targeted students getting the recommended amount of
time per week in Classworks instruction?
- How does the usage compare to the other schools, grades, teachers,
classes, or students?
- Are students spending more time in one subject versus another? Is
this consistent with the school’s implementation plan?
Explanation of Columns
- Total TOT: Total amount of time spent working in Classworks instruction
during specified date range. This includes both completed and
in progress work.
- Student Count: Number of students data is reflecting
- Average TOT*: Total TOT divided by the Student Count
- Activity Count: Number of activities completed within specified date range
- Quiz Count: Number of quizzes/post-tests completed within specified date
* Not available if displaying data by Individual Student