This report displays mastery of skills over time which allows teachers to ensure
learning is occurring at an acceptable rate. It can help you determine if time on
task should increase or if the instructional path should be modified to
Create the Report
As you read the report, notice the following items:
- Compare the number of skills being mastered each week to
the amount of time the student is spending in Classworks
working on the ILP. Is there a correlation?
- View student mastery compared to the Aim Line. Is the
student on track to master all of the objectives within the
- Is the student getting the recommended time on task (see the
Target Time on Task line)?
- Compare the student's grade level with the grade level of the
skills on the assessment. Is the rate of mastery consistent with
expectations or is there evidence that the level of instruction
is too easy or too difficult?
- View the remaining skills listed at the top of the report. Is the
student not mastering skills in the ILP? View the second page
of the report to see which skills the student is not mastering.
Select the Assignment Results option to see the unit details.
- Be sure to read the key regarding how the Aim Line and Target
Time on Task Line are calculated.
Skills Mastered is determined by the unit quick quiz score. This includes the
number of skills mastered on the assessment as well as the number of skills
mastered on the ILP.
Note: Grade(s) and number of skills addressed included on the Skills
Note: Start Date is the date the
student started the Skills
Note: Units manually skipped by the user will not display on this page.