After assessment data is available, you have the option to generate Individualized Learning Paths (ILP’s) for students based on their test scores. You may use Classworks Assessments (Summative Benchmark or Universal Screener) or an assessment from one of our 3rd Party assessment integrations.
Note: Imports can vary by state.
Create ILPs (Select)
Create ILPs (Customize)
|1||Determine which domains will result in an Individualized Learning Path
(ILP). Options will vary based on the Assessment data type.
- By clicking the Below, On, and/or Above buttons or utilizing the
slider bar (if available for your assessment type), corresponding
scores will color code showing you which domains/subjects, based
on your selections, will result in an ILP for each student.
- If you want all students to receive an ILP at their learning level, but
you want to focus on only one or two domains, check the box at
the top to select the entire column.
- Individual scores can be manually unchecked/checked if you want
to refine what each student will receive.
|2||After the decisions are made, click the Next button to go to the Review
Create ILPs (Review)
|1||Click on each student's name to review the learning paths each student
You might receive a message that duplicate ILPs are detected.
- (Optional) Change the Yes to a No (by clicking on it) if you do not
want the student to receive one of the learning paths.
- If the student already has an existing ILP that is assigned or
skipped from the same data set, a caution symbol will
display to the left of the student's name.
- By default, a new learning path will not be generated if one
already exists. If you want a new learning path to be generated,
change the No to a Yes.
|2||Click the Generate button to schedule the ILPs.
The ILPs will generate over the next 24 hrs (the number of ILPs scheduled
dictates how long it will take for them to generate). |