The Student Roster Report allows you to view/print student login information.
You also have the option to view/print Student Login Cards.
The Student Roster report includes:
- Student first and last name
- District ID, state ID, alternate ID, username, password
- Grade level
You can view and print the Student Roster Report from the Classes tab or from the Individualized Learning tab.
Create and Print a Student Roster from the Classes tab
1) Navigate to the Classes tab.
2) Select a school, if necessary (District Administrators).
3) Place a check beside the class(es) to be included in the report and click Create Report.
4) To continue, jump down to Report Details.
Create and Print a Student Roster from the Individualized Learning tab
1) Navigate to the Individualized Learning Tab.
2) Use the filters to display the students you would like to see.
3) Place a check in the box beside any student(s) that you would like to include in the report.
Note: You may also select all students in the results by clicking the box at the top of the search results.
4) Click Generate Report
1) For Report Type, select Other. The category for Select should say Student Roster Report automatically. Then click Next.
2) Enter a name for your report.
3) Under Report Details, Select how you wish to display the list of students.
4) Under Report Options, Uncheck any items you do not want to be displayed on the report (Optional).
5) Select to print student login cards (Optional).
Student login cards will list student's Last Name, First Name, Username & Password as well as the URL. These can be printed, cut out, and distributed to students.
6) Click the Preview button.
7) Scroll through multiple pages (if applicable).
8) Click the Print button if you wish to generate the report as a PDF which will allow you to print and/or save the report.