Classworks District Managers have the ability to share assignments and/or assessments district wide. This option is typically used when a district wants multiple schools within their district to use the same assignment/assessment. District Managers can share the following district wide: • Assignments/Assessments created and shared by other users. • Self-created assignments/assessments.
1. Click on your name in the top right then click Manage Classworks
2. To share an assignment: Click on the Instruction sub-tab.
To share an assessment: Click on the Assessment sub-tab.
3. Click the Add button beside “+ District-wide Shared.”
4. Expand the appropriate type of instruction/assessment you wish to share by clicking the + symbol.
5. Place a check beside the instruction/assessment you wish to share and then click the Share button.
View and/or Remove District-Wide Shared Assignments or Assessments
1. Click your name in the top right then click Manage Classworks.
To view/remove assignments shared district-wide, click on the Instruction sub-tab.
To view/remove assessments shared district-wide, click on the Assessment sub-tab.
2. Click the + symbol beside District-wide Shared. A list of assignments/assessments currently being shared district-wide will display.
3. To remove an assignment or assessment from being shared district-wide, change the
symbol to a
4. If changes were made, click the Save button.
Assignments and assessments shared district-wide will display as a Preset assignment/assessment.
Assignment and assessments created by someone else must be shared by the user under the main Instruction or Assessment tab before you can share them district-wide.