The Universal Screener Annual Growth report allows you to track and compare growth for individual students, classes, teachers, and/or schools over a single school year. This report also allows you to compare the scaled scores to the testing window targets to ensure they are being met.
In this article we will cover:
Generating the Report
1. Navigate to the Individualized Learning tab and select your filter criteria to find the student(s) you'd like to run a report for.
2. Place a check next to the student(s) that you would like to generate the report for, OR check the box at the top of this list to select all students. Then click Generate Report.
3. Make sure that Report Type says Assessment, then Select Universal Screener, and finally Universal Screener Results: Annual Growth. Click Next.
4. Name your report and choose how you would like it summarized. Click Preview.
- Selected Students: This option shows the results summarized by the average of the students you selected.
- Individual Student: This option shows the results summarized with detail on each individual student.
Note: While previewing the report, you have the option to print the report to a PDF. Once the report is in a PDF format – you can save or print the report.
What to Look For
As you read the report, notice the following items:
- Use the filters to check to see how the students, classes, teachers, and/or schools are performing in relation to the testing window target expected for that time of year. Are they performing on, above, or below the target? Scores below target will be displayed in red.
- Compare how the students, classes, teachers, and/or schools are performing compared to each other. Look to see if one student, class, teacher, or school is performing much higher or lower than the others.
- For display by Selected Students, notice the student count for each test administration. An increased or decreased student count may skew the results.