Preview the Assessment and Access Additional Resources
Once the assessment is created, you can preview it to see the questions or to read it aloud to students. You also access the additional resources that were uploaded.
1. From the Assessment Tab, locate the test you wish to preview.
2. Click Details to the right of your Custom Assessment. **Note: You can only preview Custom Assessments, not Skills Snapshot Assessments.
3. Click Preview to preview the assessment. A new window or browser tab will open with the assessment.
4. Click View Resources to access documents that were added.
5. To exit the Assessment Details Window, click Close X at the top corner of the window or at the Bottom.