The Assignment Results report enables you to view how a class or a student is performing on a Classworks assignment. You can view both the unit activities scores and the final unit test score. You also have the option to view a list of all assigned instruction in an assignment for a specific student.
Select Assignment & Create Report
1. From the Classes Tab, click on a class name or icon. Select the Instruction Sub Tab (located in the top right corner, if not already selected).
2. Select the assignment or assignments you wish to generate data by placing a check next to the assignment name.
Expand the assignment and select the student or students you wish to generate data by placing a check next to student names.
3. Click the Create Report button.
Select Display Option
4. Select how to display the data.
- Classes: Displays how the entire group of users is performing on the assignment.
- Students: Displays how each student is performing on the assignment.
Select View Details (Optional)
5. Select your report options.
- If View Detail is not checked: You will see overall unit scores only
- If View Details is checked: View overall unit scores AND the score of each unit component as well as multiple attempts (if applicable)
- If View Entire Assignment Is checked: the report will include a list of units that are assigned to the student(s).
Note: If the View Detail option is also selected, the assigned activities within the units will also display.
View Entire Assignment option is only available if you selected Display by Students in the previous step.
6. Select the dates covered by the report.
Select a Report Range from the drop-down menu or enter a start and end date.
7. Click Preview.
While previewing the report, you will have the option to Print the report to a PDF. Once in a PDF format – it can be saved or printed.
What to Look For
8. As you read the report, notice the following items:
- For any failing scores, look at the time on task. Is it adequate?
- Was adequate amount of time spent in the mini-lesson?
- How did the student perform on the quick quiz (if applicable)?
- Are there multiple attempts? Is the student putting forth effort or struggling?
Note: If there is no score, only time on task for the activities or quiz, the student exited before he/she finished.
Sample View of Summary Page
Sample View By Student (No Detail)
Sample View By Student (With Detail)
Sample View By Class (No Detail)
(Displays Class Averages)
Sample View By Class (With Detail)
(Displays Class Averages)
Red = 0-64%
Yellow = 65-74%
Green = 75-84%
Blue = 85-100%