If you did not receive any email notifications from Classworks, one of the following issues may be affecting your account.
Your email address might not be verified
To make sure your email address has been verified in Classworks, check your User Settings (gear icon) settings.
From the Classworks Management System, click on the User Setting (gear icon) icon at the top right near the logout button.
- If you see a message Unverified Resend to the right of your email address, your email has not yet been verified in Classworks. To verify your email address, click the Resend link next to your email address.
- From your email inbox, open the email to verify your email address.
- Click on the link in the email to verify the address. If you have difficulty clicking on the link, you can copy and paste the link into your browser address bar.
- Once you navigate to the link, your email address should be successfully verified!
- Please note that this link may only be used once. If you try to use the link again, you'll encounter an error message and you may need to resend a verification email to verify your account.
If you don't see the verification email in your inbox, please check your Junk or Spam folders.
Your Notifications settings might be disabled
It's also possible that email notifications are disabled on your account. To check your email notification settings, check the Notifications area of your account.
- From the Classworks Management System, click on the Account Setting (gear icon) icon at the top right near the logout button.
- On the User Settings window, click on Manage Notifications.
- Select the button next to the notification you'd like to change.
- Choose Green Check (receive from all sources), Gray Off (no notifications).
- Click Save Changes at the bottom.
The email might be going to your Junk or Spam folder.
Sometimes, Classworks email notifications are sent to the Junk or Spam folders in your email system. To rule out this issue, please check your Junk and Spam folders for emails from Classworks.
If you find Classworks emails in your Junk or Spam folders, you can mark our address as "not junk" or "safe" emails to prevent the email from going to Junk or Spam in the future.
The school's filtering system or your email system might be blocking emails from Classworks
In some cases, the school's filtering system might block Classworks emails. To investigate this issue, it's best to work with the technical team at your school.
At some point, if you had marked a Classworks email notification as spam or "unsafe," your email system might also block Classworks emails. In this case, you may need to contact your district's technical team for assistance for a resolution.