Once you have created a class and added students, you may need to make changes. You can edit an existing class whenever you need to add or remove students or when you need to change the class details, such as:
- Class name
- Class icon
- Teacher permissions (add another teacher to the class)
Change Class Details
To change the preferences of an existing class such as class name, icon, teacher or permissions, follow the steps below:
Note: Users with Site Administrator rights can also modify a class from the Administration Tab > Classes Sub Tab. Select a school and then click on the name of the class.)
1. Click on the Classes tab and click on your Class Name.
2. Click the Edit Class button towards the top of the screen.
3. The Edit Class screen will display.
4. Now you can:
- Change the name of the class by deleting the existing one and typing in a new name.
- Select a different icon to represent the class by clicking on a new icon.
- Change who can view or edit this class by clicking Set Permissions.
- Add or remove students
Note: Do not click the Save button until you have made all the changes – including adding or removing students.
5. After making changes, click Save!