1. Navigate to the Reports tab then click Progress Monitoring in the menu options on the left.
2. Click create under Skill Based Student Results.
3. Select which students you would like to generate this report for using the following filters:
School - If you have permissions at multiple schools, select which school you would like to run this report for.
Classes - All Classes is automatically selected. Use the dropdown to select specific class(es); or,
Selected Students - click this to pick specific students for this report.
Custom Groups - All Custom Groups is automatically selected. Use the dropdown to select a specific Custom Group(s); or,
Choose Demographics - select specific grade levels, genders, races, and other characteristics of students you would like included in the report. Click Apply.
4. Choose your Report Options:
Give your report a name
Choose to Summarize By Individual Student
Select the subject (Mathematics or Language Arts)
Check the box next to the desired Options
Print Current and Finished Progress Monitoring Sessions
Print Intervention Skill Progress
5. Review your selections and click create.
6. A preview of your report will appear! Click PDF in the top right to print or download the report or click the back arrow on the left to return to the settings if changes needed to be made.