Some teachers will want to set a single goal for their entire class. Working as a class to set goals is a great way to model expectations for students, building camaraderie and teamwork.
Or, a teacher may have a small group of students who are struggling with the steps of goal setting. Select just those students to create a goal they can all work to achieve.
1. Navigate to the Goal Tracker Tab and use the filters on the left-hand side to narrow down the students you wish to view.
2. Check the box to the left of each student name you would like to create a goal for then click Create Goal:
3. There are 5 questions to answer:
What exactly do you want to accomplish?
How will you know you met your goal?
How will you meet your goal?
Is the goal reachable?
When will you reach your goal?
4. Once you've entered all information, click Let's Go to assign this goal to the selected students.
5. Once created, you'll see a blue notification at the bottom that the goals were successfully created for the number of selected students and the goals will automatically appear on the Goal Tracking page