Professional learning expectations that support teachers’ effective use of Classworks
- Self-Study through Classworks’ on-line Help Center at help.classworks.com
- Utilization of the “Chat” feature within Classworks for help while working within the application.
- Online courses through Classworks’ Smartguide. Require all teachers who will use Classworks to take the Classworks Kickstart course at the beginning of this school year. Have them submit their certificate showing course completion. See the course catalog.
- Schedule Classworks Connect sessions with the grade-level or content team during common planning time to focus on the specific team goals.
- Schedule on-site professional learning during in-service days to refine practices at a school-wide level.