New students are added to schools throughout the year, and when that happens, you might need to add them to your class roster in Classworks. You can easily do this by editing your class.
To add one or more students to an existing class, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Classes tab then click on the Class Name you need to add the student to.
2. Click the Edit Class button towards the top of the screen.
3. The Edit Class screen will display.
First, you'll need to find the student(s) you would like to add. The easiest way is to filter by student grade.
4. Click on the down arrow to select student grade then click Search.
5. A list of students who fit your criteria will display in the Student Found box on the left.
6. Check the box to the left of the student names you want to add to this class.
Note: If you want to select all students, put a check before the top box beside the words Student Found.
7. To put these students in the existing class, click the Add button. Notice that their names now appear in the Student Enrolled box on the right.
8. Once you have added students to the class, click Save!
Note: When adding a student to an existing class, all existing assignments and assessments are automatically skipped for the student. You will need to change the status of the appropriate assignments/assessments from skipped to assigned. Click here for steps on how to do that.