On occasion, it may be necessary to delete an entire class from Classworks. This may be for one of several reasons, but most often it is because it is a duplicate class. It's important to note that deleting a class removes the class from Classworks and does not remove the students enrolled in the class.
Delete a Class
Note: Only users with site or district administrative rights can delete a class. When a class is deleted, all data, assignments, and assessments from the class are removed and cannot be retrieved. Print all necessary reports prior to deleting a class.
1) Click on the drop-down menu and select the Administration page.
2) Click on the Classes sub-tab.
3) Click on the name of the school on the left side of the window.
4) Place a check beside the class or classes you would like to delete.
5) Click the Delete Class button.
6) Click the Save button.