For optimal performance, while using Classworks, we recommend upgrading to the latest versions of the supported browsers and additional requirements below. Check browser compatibility by visiting http://check.classworks.com/.
Classworks supports the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer
We support the current and previous major releases of Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari on a rolling basis. Each time a new version is released, we begin supporting that version and stop supporting the third most recent version. We recommend the latest version of Google Chrome (which automatically updates whenever it detects that a new version of the browser is available).
Classworks supports the following devices:
- Android using the Chrome browser
- iPad with the latest iOS
- ChromeOS devices (Chromebook, etc.)
- Windows tablet devices
- Amazon Fire HD 8/10 devices
- Minimum resolution is 1024x768.
- Tablets with a screen size less than 9.5 inches, e-readers, and smartphones are not supported at this time.
- Classworks does not require Oracle Java.
Virtual Environments like Citrix, VMware, and nComputing may not fully support all of the functionality in Classworks for all types of configurations. For the best experience, use the browsers on your local computer or contact your virtual environment retailer to ensure your hardware meets the needed requirements for a rich multimedia web application.