Users with email login information
If an email address is associated with your Classworks login, you can reset your password from your district's unique Classworks URL. To reset your password, please follow these steps:
- Go to your district's unique Classworks URL.
- Click the “Forgot Username/Password?” link.
- Enter the email address associated with your Classworks account.
- Answer the security question.
- Click Next.
- Login to your email account. Please note that it may take a few minutes for the email to be sent to your inbox.
- Open the email to reset your Classworks password.
- Click the link in the email message and change your password.
Note: The email from Classworks may be directed to your Spam or Trash folders. If you do not receive an email from Classworks in your Inbox, check your Spam and Trash folders.
Users who do not login using the Classworks Login Page
If you do not login to Classworks from the Classworks Login Page, your school or organization may have Single Sign-On enabled. In this case, the System Administrator at your school must reset your password for you.
If you don't know the System Administrator at your school or organization, you can submit an email to reach our Service and Support Team. For user security, Classworks Service and Support group can’t change passwords or user information.